Identifying Mitt Romney

Here is the latest addition to the R.A.D. Dictionary.  To see other half-serious definitions about politics click on the RAD Dictionary page.

Mitt Romney's ID adj
People wonder who Mitt Romney really is: Is he a conservative or is he a liberal? He's identified himself as both at one time or another, so here are some of Mitt's IDs:
1. IDK - I Don't Know
2. IDC - I Don't Care
3. IDL - I D Laws or I Don't Lie
* - One is an attempt to help him win illegitimately, the other will help him lose legitimately
4. IDM - It Doesn't Matter
5. IDA - I Don't Apologize
6. IDP - I Don't Plan or I Don't Provide
* - Depending on whether he's talking about the nation or his taxe

Donate on the right or click on an ad to keep this blog going

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How cutting entitlements for the poor would affect us all