My Twitter Account

I am getting much better at expressing myself in 140 words or less.  I try to stay current with what is going on around the country, especially with all of the attacks that recently elected GOP governors are making on the 'working class', poor (which is bleed into the working class), the elderly "Granma's gotta pay!", teachers (who might not be the best people to teach our kids . . . after all, they're staying in a profession that comes under fire year after year and they lose ground every single time) and even philanthropists "if you can afford to give to the needy, you can afford to give to the government", whose donations might soon be taxed in one or two states.
Now, I intend to continue to blog here, although I have been slacking as of late, but I TWEET daily, because there are so many things that piss me off in the news everyday and instead of blurting out a string of curse words, I blurt out a string of ideas that counter some of the BS being spewed by Congress, the Senate and the White House.  Now, while I will try to keep things factual, there will also be a tinge of my opinions in some tweets.  I can't help that, that is just the way I am.  If you would like to find me on Twitter, my user name is:  fabianaugustus.


Thanks, and listen to what the politicians are saying, not what you think they are saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How cutting entitlements for the poor would affect us all