S S D D

I called House Speaker John Biehner today to ask him why his party is trying to repeal Obama's HCR Act.  I don't understand why the Republicans would waste Taxpayer dollars fighting a battle that they cannot win, especially when they aren't even offering an alternative.  There are much more pressing matters that deserve their attention and I believe that this first "BIG" act from the GOP is sign of things to come:  More problems and fewer solutions.  When I called his number however, I got his answering machine which might not have been so bad except for the fact that his answering machine has an answering machine and that machine was full of messages and couldn't take mine.  Go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How cutting entitlements for the poor would affect us all

S001E051 Am I The Radical