I would love my OWN TV show

I started this blog as a way to get my opinions heard, because I believe that not enough is said about what is wrong with the way our world is going. Corporations are running the world, an idea with which I do not inherently have an issue. The problem I do have is that too many of these corporations get away with things that they simply should not be allowed to get away with. British Petroleum (BP) is being treated with kid gloves, because ". . .we need them to clean up their mess." Well, of course we need them to clean up their mess, but why do we have to be nice about it? Is BP going to pack up its business and take it elsewhere? Who's a bigger glutton for oil than the great U.S. of A? I don't think so, but what BP will take away from those people living through this tragedy, our country and the world in general is immeasurable. To me BP and the subsequent treatment of this disaster will simply serve to represent yet another time that big business got away with crimes against humanity and nature. And although the impact on nature is a big concern, I personally believe that Mother Earth will be okay. Maybe, those creatures that are stuck in the oil slick these days will suffer and die, but we're in as much trouble, if not more than those poor animals. Most of those fat cats just can't see it, or more likely just don't want to see it. And the worse part of it all is that we (the public) let their injustices go on without raising so much as a finger in protest. As I stated my concern for the planet is not so great, because when Earth can no longer sustain mankind, it won't.

To this end, I will be submitting an audition tape to the Oprah Winfrey Network for consideration for my OWN show, so please take the time to vote for me from this Friday, May 28, 2010 until June 22, 2010 at the following link:

Vote for Chris

Thank you for your support.

Chris Ossman

P.S. - Michael Brown - I know you didn't accuse anyone of reacting slowly to a disaster?

Check out these cool and interesting books





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How cutting entitlements for the poor would affect us all

Does Anyone Remember the Bush Years?

S001E051 Am I The Radical